Sision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sision Forums

Sision forums. One step closer to true gaming.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

Frostbitten Book 1

Go down 
+2
Suliboy
RG_Frost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow.........kicking your ass.

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Prologue

Huff huff huff

Huff huff huff

I could hear them roaring after me even being that they were a half a mile away. Just the thought of being caught. Death. Yep, that sums it up. I was being chased Polorous' men. They were the polynoids. Strange creatures, they were. Not of men, but of polygons. They were vicious and showed no mercy. Of course, they MUST come equipped with some type of deadly weapon.They come with multiple. Razors, lasers, rockets, blades, flamethrowers, guns, you name it. I was being chased by these things and it wasn't fun.

My name is Frost. No one knows my real name, so I just go by that nickname. I was working for a group called the "Avalanche Alliance". They used ice to their advantage and took refuge in the mountains. They use guns that shoot ice and spears/swords made of ice. We are the only humans left. The world has basically gone into it's next ice age due to nuclear warfare 63 years ago. I am part of their group. When I was a child, I was abandoned in the mountains. They found me by chance while going out to fight the polynoids. But I wasn't normal. I had powers. Strange, but deadly powers. I could control ice. They found ice particles stuck to my DNA. Of course, at my body temperature, it melted.............right into the DNA. I could shoots ice out of my hand. I could form mountains with the snap of a finger. Obviously, these weren't so easy to do. They took practice and once the move was actually used, it drained energy out of me. They soon found that just becuase I could control the cold substance of Earth, doesn't mean I could withstand it. So, they kept me indoors until the age of 15. Then, I got to try on their newest invention. The Blizzard Suit.

It helped me withstand temperatures of up to -100 degrees Celcius. It also allowed the ice to be channelled through the armour to come to use outside of it. It also gave me extra speed, strength, and powers. Some still yet to be discovered.

Returning to where I was, I was in the mountain ranges running away from the polynoids. They were getting closer............I was running out of time. This was a bad position to be in. Why am I here? I went out with the squad to go after the polynoids. They died. These polynoids weren't normal. They were faster, stronger, smarter, and had more weapons. That was a suprise. Usually they were weak and stupid. I couldn't take them on. Yeah my suit would fend them off for a while, but that's about it. I would die, for sure. What do I do? I have not much time to think. THINK DAMNIT!

........................I got it! The new plasma boosters! They haven't been tested yet though.....What if they failed? I would go tumbling to my death while the polynoids later arrive to finish me off. Well, no time to worry about that. Most of my life has been about risks anyway. I shouldn't make a change to that now. Time to see what these can do. 3........2.........1...........

BLAST OFF!

Chapter 1

I could hear the plasma, rocketing out of my feet and hands. But, it was......a peaceful feeling. I wish I could feel the air, but I was trapped in this big hunk of metal. I can't even see things for their true color, since I have to look through a light blue visor. It's great to be me. At last, I have escaped the polynoids. No more problems today.

But I was wrong.

DEAD wrong.

As I prepared to make a trip to base, I heard a beeping noise. It was faint, but not for long. I just ignored it. At the moment, I didn't even want to THINK about what could go wrong. "I wish I never had these powers" I cursed to myself. "Then I wouldn't have these problems." Soon, my disregard towards the beeping stopped. It got louder and I swear, I would be deaf within 5 minutes. WHO THE HELL PROGRAMMED IT TO DO THIS? It wasn't for no reason, that was clear to me. But why was it doing this? Then, to my suprise, my visor made a hologram of the fuel that was left. My plasma was running low. As soon as things started to go well, I had to get a big smack in the face from this crap. Great. Just Great.

Not much longer, my plasma was switching in and out of the rockets. I started to panic. I was making every movement possible. It was just making it worse. Then, my heart skipped a beat. The engines........They stopped. I was flying down at intense speeds, like when you're on a roller coaster. Except this time, there was only one way off the ride. I was preparing my self for the impact, and was still 5,000 feet off the ground. Then it hit me. No not the ground, but an idea. I totally forgot that I controlled ice! I had a plan that could save my life.

It is a complex plan needing a variety of movements and my ice powers. I had to focus all of my energy on one arm and shoot the biggest blast of ice I ever shot. Then I had to sweep the ice so that the surface would be flat. Then, activate the little rocket power I have left to soften the landing and the snow.

I took action just as I was nearly 400 feet off the ground. I tried......It didn't work. "WORK!!!!!!! WORK!!!!!!!!!!" I cried. Hmmm. To die at 18 years old. That's nice. My death would arrive shortly. Soon I would be carried away by angels and there goes the Avalanche Alliance's only hope. I can picture them being conquered by Polorous and the world would be over. Polygon men controling everything living, or killing them. And it was all my fault. I tried again and again, but the ice wouldn't work. I NEED TO FOCUS! I thought to myself. In less then 30 seconds, I would face death. Head first.

Then, when I least expected it, ice furiously shot out of my hands. It created just what I hoped for. I carried along with my plan and in barely any time. Now I had to land. This was the tricky part. I wasn't even sure if I had any rocket power left, but I had to hope. Come on......Come on........COME ON! I activated the boosters at the last second. I felt my feet touch the ground. My plan went just as needed to. I wanted to kiss the ground. Finally, land. What I desperately wanted to be on alive in the past 15 minutes.

Chapter 2

What I just realized as I landed was something that just took away all my joy to be alive. Base was over 10 miles away, according to my radar. It can track anything from over 100 miles away. This is going to suck. Well, I guess I do need to take a stroll through the icy mountains with every turn a chance at dying. Yup. Just like any regular walk! I walked for about an hour, but realized I was still 7 miles away. This should be fun.

After another hour or so I was getting close. But something sounded that stopped me dead in my tracks.

Click

I knew that sound. In a matter of 2 seconds, I jumped in the air with a light rocket boost using up what was left. It was still recharging. I flipped and got a good view of the attacker. It was a pollite, part of the elite group of polynoids. They were big. Blue. Strong. Fast. Heavy on artillery. And most of all, smart. I've never taken down any of these, so right now, I had to hope for the best. It shot an antimatter lazer which would disentegrate me if just one of my molecules touched it. It missed....................barely. I did a slide kick and knocked it off it's balance. It shook, but regained balance and pulled out it's machine guns. It fired quicker than any machine gun I've ever heard, and I had a tough time dodging those bullets. Then, I was hit. A bullet pierced my armor and shot right throgh my arm's flesh.

I couldn't stand the pain and my visor read "WARNING! ARMOR PENETRAION! WARNING!". I didn't panic, but I winced in pain, still dodging it's attacks. Then, I got the shock of my life. It talked!

"Puny human! You can never fight against me and survive! I lead the pollite division! Triticus, THE DESTROYER!!!!!! You are my prey, my food, my prize. Polorous knows about you Snowball! Time for a meltdown! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" It said.

"SNOWBALL?!??!?!?!?ITS FROST!!! Learn it, remember it, die by it. It looks like you deserve a special treat. I like to call it, freezer burn. Goodbye." I replied. Now time for action.

I lifted my arm and used the environment to my advantage. I got all the snow and formed an energy orb in my hand. It was really cold, and my hand started to shiver and turn blue. Soon my arm. Then, before it got to me, I shot it at full speed and strength towards the pollite. It hit him and there was a crash. I loved that sound. When the smoke cleared, he was incased in a huge block of ice. Then I walked up to it, stared at it for a little, and then made my last move. I kicked it. The ice cracked and then broke into tiny pieces. Goodbye, Triticus. Wow. I could never have beaten one before, but now I killed the pollite leader. This should send a good message to Polorous and his men.

What a wonderful day. It started to get dark, so I should get moving. Nightime is deadly and you don't want to know what lurks during the night. I turned around and continued on my path to the base. I would be there within a half an hour. Thank God.

Last edited by RG_Frost on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sisionforums.rpg-board.net
<Na>Suliboy
Super Mod
Super Mod
<Na>Suliboy

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Whoa, epic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-citadel.com
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Update

Chapter 1 finished
Back to top Go down
Megabluesquirrel
Level 1
Level 1
Megabluesquirrel

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Wow Super Mega Awesome Epic Win!!!!
Back to top Go down
dude5059
Super Mod
Super Mod
dude5059

Location : In a place...... mind giving me directions out of here?

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 pm

EPIC WIN! ENOUGH SAID! OR IS IT?!
Back to top Go down
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 am

dude5059 wrote:
NO IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SAY! IT IS AWESOMELY EPIC WIN AND TOTALLY NOT FAIL WHATSOEVER! WOOTKADOODLE!
Back to top Go down
dude5059
Super Mod
Super Mod
dude5059

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:29 pm

IndianCHAN wrote:
dude5059 wrote:
AWESOMELY EPIC WIN AND TOTALLY NOT FAIL WHATSOEVER! WOOTKADOODLE!

k. anyway, I WANT MOAR!
Back to top Go down
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 pm

dude5059 wrote:
IndianCHAN wrote:
dude5059 wrote:
AWESOMELY EPIC WIN AND TOTALLY NOT FAIL WHATSOEVER! WOOTKADOODLE!

k. anyway, I WANT MOAR!
ME TOO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Sorry, I've been busy. More coming up!
Back to top Go down
Spaghetti
Level 2
Level 2
Spaghetti

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm

good job!!! that story is amazing
Back to top Go down
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm

UPDATE

Chapter 2 is up. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

WOOT! MOAR EPICS!
Back to top Go down
Spaghetti
Level 2
Level 2
Spaghetti

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
dude5059
Super Mod
Super Mod
dude5059

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 am

IndianCHAN wrote:
WOOT! MOAR EPICS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frostbitten Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbitten Book 1   Frostbitten Book 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostbitten Book 1
Page 1 of 1